The best way to get involved in CVT is to join us for on one of our upcoming adventures! Our experienced team of volunteer “Adventure Specialists” are constantly updating our online event calendar with great hikes and other activities, so you’re bound to find something you like.
There are a few ways you can find out about new events:
- Check our online calendar. Save the page to your bookmarks so it’s always a click away.
- Join our mailing list. You will receive an email when new events are posted to the calendar. You can choose the types of events for which you receive these notifications.
- Follow our Facebook page. Most events are shared to Facebook to enable members to post comments and photos before and after the event.
- Follow us on EventBrite. Note that some events are set up as “private” and are not visible on EventBrite, even if you follow us.
When we’re not on the trail, many of us stay connected online via our private Facebook group. Join us!
If after you have been to a few events you feel like it’s a good fit for you, consider giving back. Here are a few ways you can contribute:
- Become an Adventure Specialist and host your own events. More on that here.
- Refer your friends and neighbors. Most events allow participants to bring a limited number of guests.
- If you’re the creative type, design a flyer or t-shirt, or join our annual holiday party planning committee.
- PayPal donations are always welcome. Donations help cover group expenses such as this website, training and supplies for Adventure Specialists, and our annual holiday party.