12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
If you would like to take a shot at one of your fellow Trailblazers, this is your big chance! I have 18 sets of paintball equipment and five acres to play in beautiful downtown Montpelier (25 miles NW of the city). Your donation to CVT of $20 will entitle you (and we all like entitlements) to a paintball gun, full face mask, paintballs, and lots of giggles.
After the painting, if interested I could also be persuaded to have a showing of my pictures of Antarctica and Patagonia from my trip in January.
If you want to play, here are a few recommendations:
- Dress in layers
- Wear dark clothes or camo
- Wear some light gloves to protect those digits.
- Bring a lawn chair for sitting
- Bring alcohol for solace (when else would you get to mix alcohol and firearms?)
- Bring a change of clothes so you don’t get butt prints of paint in your car.
Hope you can join us!Our event sign-up process has changed! Read more about the changes.
Look for this event on our Facebook page.
Update your email preferences.