9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Byrd Theatre
The Richmond Mural Project was a yearly event that created over 100 murals all over Richmond by world renowned talent between 2012 and 2016.This year will feature Mending Walls RVA, a public art project that brings together artists from different cultures and backgrounds.
Join us, and bring a friend!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Hike Distance: 5-7 miles
- Elevation Change: Minimal
- Hike Pace: Leisurely, with stops for photos at each mural
- Terrain: City sidewalks
- Recommended hiking gear: Broken in hiking shoes/boots, water, rain gear, sunscreen, insect repellent, basic first aid
- Dogs Allowed: Yes
- Cancellation: If weather becomes an issue, please check your email or contact the “Adventure Specialist” for this event.
- Max Group Size: 15
Please visit our website for CVT’s policies and expectations for participants.
GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE AGE OF COVID
- Bring hand sanitizer and a mask or face covering. Use when necessary.
- Avoid physical contact with other participants. Do not share food or hiking gear.
- Maintain a safe distance from others when hiking or congregating before hikes.
- Avoid use of public restrooms and facilities when possible.
- Stay home if you are sick, symptomatic, or have been exposed to others in either category.
- Until further notice, CVT will not be organizing any carpools.
HOW TO FIND US
- Meet in front of the Byrd Theatre in Carytown.
- For pre- and post-hike discussion with other participants, look for this event on our Facebook page!
- This event is being hosted by Jamie from Central Virginia Trailblazers. If you sign up for this event, you will receive an email confirmation with her contact information.
- Getting too many emails?? Now you can opt to receive email invitations for only the kinds of events that interest you. Update your preferences here.
Look for this event on our Facebook page.
Update your email preferences.