10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Water Street Parking Garage
The Charlottesville Mural Project incorporates community perspectives to showcase the talents of artists locally, regionally and abroad, while contributing to the cultural and visual vibrancy of the city.
We will tour as many of the murals as we can in the downtown area, stopping for photo ops along he way. Exact route TBD.
Join us, and bring a friend (and a mask)!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Hike Distance: 5-7 miles
- Elevation Change: Minimal
- Hike Pace: Leisurely, with stops for photos at each mural
- Terrain: City sidewalks
- Recommended hiking gear: Broken in hiking shoes/boots, water, rain gear, sunscreen, insect repellent, basic first aid
- Dogs Allowed: Yes
- Cancellation: If weather becomes an issue, please check your email or contact the “Adventure Specialist” for this event.
- Max Group Size: 15
Please visit our website for CVT’s policies and expectations for participants.
GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE AGE OF COVID
- Bring hand sanitizer and a mask or face covering. Use when necessary.
- Avoid physical contact with other participants. Do not share food or hiking gear.
- Maintain a safe distance from others when hiking or congregating before hikes.
- Avoid use of public restrooms and facilities when possible.
- Stay home if you are sick, symptomatic, or have been exposed to others in either category.
- Until further notice, CVT will not be organizing any carpools.
HOW TO FIND US
- Meet in front of the Water Street Parking Garage at the corner of 2nd Street & East Water Street.
- For pre- and post-hike discussion with other participants, look for this event on our Facebook page!
- This event is being hosted by Jamie from Central Virginia Trailblazers. If you sign up for this event, you will receive an email confirmation with her contact information.
- Getting too many emails?? Now you can opt to receive email invitations for only the kinds of events that interest you. Update your preferences here.
Look for this event on our Facebook page.
Update your email preferences.