8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Shenandoah National Park
This hike starts from the same parking lot as Old Rag but does not get nearly as much traffic. It’s a longer, loop version of the Nicholson Hollow hike and features Corbin Cabin.
- Recommended hiking gear: Broken in hiking shoes; daypack with water, lunch, snacks, rain gear, sunscreen, insect repellent, basic first aid)
- Organizer will Provide: Basic first aid kit
- Dogs Allowed: No
- Cancellation: If weather becomes an issue, please check your email or contact the “Adventure Specialist” for this event.
- Max Group Size: 10
Please visit our website for details on our group policies.
GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE AGE OF COVID
- Bring hand sanitizer and a mask or face covering. Use when necessary.
- Avoid physical contact with other participants. Do not share food or hiking gear.
- Maintain a safe distance from others when hiking or congregating before hikes.
- Avoid use of public restrooms and facilities when possible.
- Stay home if you are sick, symptomatic, or have been exposed to others in either category.
HOW TO FIND US
- The trip originates from the Richmond area. The exact meeting location will be emailed to attendees.
- Due to COVID, CVT will not be officially organizing any carpool. Those wishing to carpool may make their own arrangements in advance or at the meeting location. Recommended carpool fee is $60 per vehicle. Non-carpoolers may caravan from the meeting location.
- For pre- and post-hike discussion with other participants, look for this event on our Facebook page!
- This event is being hosted by Brian from Central Virginia Trailblazers. If you sign up for this event, you will receive an email confirmation with contact information.
Getting too many emails?? Now you can opt to receive email invitations for only the kinds of events that interest you. Update your preferences here.
Look for this event on our Facebook page.
Update your email preferences.