Welcome home to our intrepid hikers (Kim, Sonja, Marybeth, Zi, Carole, and Brenda) who just returned from a fabulous adventure of a lifetime on the Dingle Way in Ireland! In less than 10 days, they hiked the entire 179km trail (which I think is something like 5 miles). Judging from some of the photos I’ve seen, they had an amazing trip. I’m hoping they’ll do a “show & tell” presentation for us in the very near future. Well done, ladies!
Due to the weather, this Saturday’s Ashby Gap hike has been rescheduled to Saturday, June 17th. More “Gappy Trails” hikes coming soon!
Some new Sunset Hikes have been added to the calendar, thanks to Keith and Carole:
- Pipeline Trail/Floodwall/T-Pot Bridge – Monday, 5/15 (Keith K.)
- Pipeline Trail/Floodwall/T-Pot Bridge – Monday, 5/22 (Keith K.)
- Pipeline Trail/Floodwall/T-Pot Bridge – Tuesday, 5/30 (Keith K.)
- Winding Through Wyndham III – Thursday, 6/1 (Carole)
- Pipeline Trail/Floodwall/T-Pot Bridge – Monday, 6/5 (Keith K.)
And I added a new installment of Blaze ‘n the Hood on Sunday, 6/11. This time we’ll be exploring Raintree and Crown Grant in the West End. If you’d like to lead a Blaze ‘n the Hood hike in your neighborhood, let me know!
RSVPs are open for all of these. If you don’t see an RSVP button, it probably means you’re out of Trail Bucks. Speaking of which, did you know you can view your CVT Points and Trail Bucks history? Well you can! From the navigation menu, go to MEMBERS – MY CVT – MY CVT POINTS or MEMBERS – MY CVT – MY TRAIL BUCKS.
Have a great weekend!